Re: moving to unicode

On Mon, 2006-01-23 at 16:04 +0100, Lubos Vrbka wrote:
> is there any up-to-date document how to move a debian system to utf8
> (both console and X)? i found some info on web, however it seems to be
> quite old (~4 years)... a pointer to a list of what doesn't work with
> utf8 would be really nice, too...

I found the following documents helpful with regard to UTF-8:

http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_Make_your_system_use_unicode/utf-8

http://hektor.umcs.lublin.pl/~mikosmul/computing/articles/linux-unicode.html

HTH,

--
Adam James <ad@heliosphan.co.uk>

PROOF OF GOD'S EXISTENCE #85:
Meta-Proof
(1) This is a proof of God's existence.
(2) If the reader finishes reading this proof, the existence of God will
be proven to him/her.
(3) If the existence of God is proven, then God exists.
(4) Therefore, God exists.