Monitoring memory,CPU and disk usage for debian servers using SNMP

Hi Guys,

I am planning to monitor debian server memory,cpu and disk usage.Currently we are monitoring other network resources using cacti.Now i am planning to monitor debian server through SNMP.Is there any othere easy solution to monitor memory,cpu and disk usage with graphs.

If i to install SNMP, how to install and configure SNMP to monitor these requests.

Thanks for your help