Re: [OT] Mozilla/Java: xpicleanup.dat files wanted

Here is the problem. When you close the browser it goes through some sort of cleanup process. When you are logged on to a limited user account you cannot launch the browser. Every time you try to you get a message that a previous installation has not finished. And if you try to click on the icon again you get the same message. When you go to the Task Manager you see a process running called XPICleanup. Every time you get the error message from trying to launch the program their would be that many XPICleanup processes running.

e.g. you try to launch the program 3 times it would appear 3 times on the process list. Now this is very annoying especially when you have other family members that do not have Admin rights to use the Browser. If you log onto an account that has administrator rights, then switch users and go back to the limited user it would then launch. However if you were to close the browser you would end up in the same loop of endless errors on trying to re-launch the Browser.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Oh I submitted this recently and no one replied to my E-Mail to help resolve this problem. I have always been an avid Netscape user, as I prefer using this browser when compared to IE, and I do not want to have to switch back to 7.2 or start using IE. Please help me resolve this ASAP.

Sincerely,

Robert R Coccaro Jr.

getting the same errors that