Re: Mailing list "reader"?

On Sat, 21 Jan 2006 18:30:43 +0100
"Felix C. Stegerman" <flx@hccnet.nl> wrote:

> On 2006-01-21 12:12:29, G-Point wrote:
> > Hello,
> > i have gmail, and i would like to know from you which would be the best
> > programs under linux to read mailing lists.
> > thanks
>
> I prefer (and use) mutt.
>

> Felix

Try not to use expressions like "the best". Especially in Linux there is no such thing. It all comes down to what *your needs* are. And you might trigger some flame-wars :)

I *prefer* Sylpheed-Claws-GTK2 because it's very fast and lightweight (for a graphical mailer), has all the features I need and especially the Reply works as it should for this list (it does List-Reply, unlike Thunderbird).

Andrei
--
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. (Albert Einstein)