Re: Crashes and lock-ups in Sarge

On Sun, 15 Jan 2006 09:53:08 -0600, Adam Fabian wrote
(<[🔎] r7795vyz.fsf@gmail.com>):

> I would do a clean install, if you don't have known-good backups to
> restore to the new hard-drive.  Tracking down errors because of
> randomly corrupted files could be your worst nightmare.

A bitter pill to swallow.

But, I fear that it is probably the best (and certainly the safest)
option.  It is bad enough to have _one_ HD that performs unpredictably.

And no point in copying the errors to a second drive.

Thank you for taking the trouble to answer my query.

Felix Karpfen
--
Felix Karpfen