Bacula backup configuration in debian

Hi Guys,

 I am planning to install bacula backup in debian.I have checked the bacula debian packages and those are quite old ones current version is 1.38.4.Is there anyway i can get debian packages for bacula.Currently debian package version for bacula is 1.36.3

I need installation guide or tutorial for bacula in debian

Bacula is Having bacula-web this is GUI for bacula from which version onwards it will support this GUI

If i install debian package i.e 1.36.3 can i install bacula-we program or not.

Thanks for your help