Re: Building deb package frome installed files

Hm i only want to build package without it's dependencies
i don't want to mirror repository it's to expensive ;)

I have installed package i.e. apt-get install openoffice.org-core -t unstable
then i've deleted file openoffice.org-core_2.0.1-1_i386.deb
And now i want to build back this package with files, which have been
installed with apt-get
(dpkg)
all needed information is stored under /var/lib/dpkg