Re: Debian Mailing Lists Survey

SkSowe wrote:
Dear participant,

Our data extraction and analysis shows that you participated in these lists during the period January 2001-September 2004. We would be grateful if you can spare us your valuable time and complete a survey we are running, located at: http://swserv1.csd.auth.gr/survey/index.php?sid=17

Wow, I'm impressed!
How did you find out that debian-user@lists.debian.org participated in the debian-user list?

The information will solely be used for academic research purpose and all particulars relating to participants (names, emails) are anonymous.

Hope there will be some academic use, now that you invited everyone who glanced at the list for 5 minutes...

Johannes