Re: ktuberling

Elmer E. Dow wrote:

Greetings:

My four-year-old ktuberling user is getting the following message when trying to load the program: "Fatal error: Unable to load the picture, aborting."

The program works fine for the other three users on the machine, but won't even load for her. Since this is the case -- and everyone else can load the graphics, I assume that she's deleted some "picture" that resides in her home directory. (Remember: She's four years old and has a very limited reading vocabulary and thus might have deleted something necessary by accident.) I don't however find anything that seems ktuberling-related on the other users' directories.

How do I fix this or go about finding the problem?

Elmer

I'd look in her home directory for a ".ktuberling" directory, or something similar, and delete/move/rename it.

--
Kent