Sylpheed's junk mail features

Hi guys,

I am running Sylpheed on 2.0.4 and am trying to get junk mail
filtering up and running.  I configured the junk mail settings in
/configuration/common preferences.  I checked the "Enable junk mail
control" box, and I have the following settings:
Junk = bogofilter -s -I
Not Junk = bogofilter -n -I
Classifying command = bogofilter -I
Junk folder = #mh/Mailbox/Junk
and the "Filter messages classified as junk on receiving" box is
checked as well.
I do have the bogofilter package installed.

With the settings above, should't Sylpheed automatically be scanning
my incoming email and filtering out spam/junk, and moving the emails
to the Junk folder automatically?  Are there any other settings I need
to setup?  Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Andy

--