SSH on two ports

Hello,

I want to use ssh on two ports, 22 (standart) and 666. Can anybody tell how to configure it? My first thought was to
simply add the second port nubmer in the configuration but did not work. Second was to set up iptables route the port
but seems to be a bit to oversized!?

I use Debian  2.4.27-2-386, running openSSH. The machine is located behind a NAT-router and I do not want to open
port 22 due to beeing attaced continiously by ssh-scans.
I do need port 22 for internal use, 666 or any other port would be my outbound port for accessing the system from the
internet.

Does anyone hay an idea how to solve the problem?

Regards,
Michael Przysucha
(NDS, Germany)