Re: Kontact/KMail problem in sid

Paul Johnson wrote:

After today's apt-get dist-upgrade, I can't check mail anymore.  Checking my
IMAP settings in KMail, I find that the path to IMAP folders has changed to
some incomprehensible nonsense about namespaces that I can't make heads or
tails of.

So, big question:  How do I point contact back at ~/mail/ for imap?

Had the same problem which is related to new/enhanced support for IMAP
namespaces.

Solution appears to be to change ~ namespace (in IMAP account config) to
Mail (no slashes).

This got things usable again for me.

Google found me a long discussion of this on the Kmail forums

R.Parr, RHCE, Temporal Arts