Re: HELP! My printer won't stop!!

MalindaFlores@aol.com wrote:
did you get any answers. Now my computer is doing something similar. It keeps printing smiley faces on every page and won't stop

The usual cause of this is that the printer has lost synchronization
with the computer for a moment, and gone back to printing in text
mode, while the computer is sending graphics. Turn off the printer,
and cancel any print jobs, then when the jobs are gone, turn the
printer back on.

You might look into lpq and cancel.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.