KDE: Storage media applet question

Hi all,

I would like to configure Storage media applet such that every time when I plug in my external USB HDD a new icon appers on my taskbar giving me the possibility to handle the device (mount, unmount etc.) Any idea how to do that? In the moment I have configure it such that it shows as an icon unmounted HDD, and when I plug the HDD, I can mount it, but this way this icon is always on my taskbar, it does not disappear when I unmount/unplug the HDD. How can tell the applet that this hdd is actually removable storage? I red that it depends on hal and dbus, but I could not find much more...

	Cheers,
	Ivan