Re: nvidia drivers

webmaster@worldapart.com wrote:
This is bug #346246:

beside the error message beeing *crystal* clear, we don't support
closed source binary drivers

closing

I know it's crystal, it's all about compiling for rivafb support! And
don't tell me that i can make my custom kernel!
This rivafb support on Debian kernel start on 2.6.14 and still exist
on 2.6.15.
For my servers boxes it's great, but for my desktop boxes no.
Is there a way that server boxes and game boxes are both happy!?

Many thanks.

The bug is closed! There's nothing to do!
I don't think so.

Is Debian only for servers?

Don't ya just love obnoxious developers?

--
Scott
www.angrykeyboarder.com