Re: Live Video via USB 2.0 from Sony DCR-TRV33 Camcorder

i know thats not possible with my JVC which has USB .. you should be
able to do it with the firewire port just fine though.

also Jay he's using an smp kernel because its a hyper-threaded cpu.
AFAIK at some point there wont even be a separate smp compile it'll just
assume smp and not use it if its not there.