Re: Possible Firefox Bug?

On 1/10/06, David R. Litwin <presently42@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.cbc.ca/canadavotes/leadersparties/leaders/bio_otherleaders.html
> and another yester-eve when I was signing up for a new account. It was an
> https, so now we know that this refresh is a Firefox-in-general problem and
> not a Firefox-by-the-page problem.

I'm running 1.5 in sid (2.4.27, xorg, and fvwm) and I've never seen
this problem.  Have you tried browsing in safe mode?  My suspicion
would be that it's All-In-One Gestures and either a glitchy or
over-eager pointing device.  You could try disabling just that one
extension to see if it makes a difference.

--
Michael A. Marsh
http://www.umiacs.umd.edu/~mmarsh