Setting up a netboot server

Hi all,

I currently have a netboot server (tftp) for setting up Solaris machines,
it is an Ultra 10 running Solaris 9.
I have a local mirror of the Debian archive, and currently use a netboot
CD image to boot x86 and Sparc workstations before installation over the
network.

Solaris netboot/installation works fine - now, I want to expand this to
serve Debian installation images too - I can sort the tftp side of things
(/etc/ethers /etc/hosts and the /tftpboot links) but am curious as to what
extra software I need to install on the Solaris machine.

Has anyone had any experience in this? I don't want to have to setup a
further tftp server specifically for the Debian installation if I can
possibly avoid it!
Basically I want to bypass the netboot CD image and get each new client to
setup purely via the network.
the mirror is currently on a different machine to the tftp server.

Cheers,

Pete.