Re: TV-tuner

On Sun, 8 Jan 2006 23:00:28 +0200
"Sergey A. Ovchar" <serega@doma.net.ua> wrote:

> Hi.
> Can you help me to adjust tv-tuner from AverMedia. Should I download something else, or kernel drivers can works correctly?
> My card is labeled "AVerTV GO series", and based on bt878 chipset
> I maked 2.6.10 kernel, and included tv-card support as modules
> --
>  ,''`.
> : :' :
> `. `'
>   `-
> --

The bt878 is supported pretty well AFAIK. You might have to experiment with different options for the module. Something like card=.. tuner=..
My parents have a AverTV GO 007 which is SAA 7130 based. The chip is usually supported, but i had no luck with this particular card... i hope you'll have more luck with the bt878

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. (Albert Einstein)