computer do not go power off automaticly

Hello,
I have installed debian Sarge recently from cd set and found out
that now when I halt computer it go down and print 'Power off'
on terminal and stop there. I want it to swich power off too as it
used to do before I reinstalled. While I was installing I choose to
manually select packages to be installed and obviously I missed
to choose one that is responsible for swichig power off.

Can You tell me what package I need to install for computer to
swich power off automatically?

Thanks
Juraj