Relative Search

Hello:

I am searching for the  relatives who settled approximately between 1850 and 1910 in Chicago Ill.USA.
The following ionformatiuon was traced from my parents' papers:
Name:       Aurel  HRUSSOCZY
Parents:     Alois HRUSSOCZY  and Gabrielle HRUSSOCZY (Born: "Gyergyanffy")
Known Addresses: 728 South Winchester Ave.  and  723 W.Madison 2nd floor Apt.4
Children:   Gustav and Aurel
Family Name changed:   to FALKNER

The above was my grandfather's brother and left Austro-Hungary most likely around the turn of the century.
I have no dates of birth or deaths available.
Thank you.

Victor Hrussoczy - Wirth