Re: "superblock last write time is in the future" on boot

Is using UTC the last word for this problem?  I must dual-boot with windows on my machine.

My linux configuration is relatively simple with everything on a single partition. Time zone is set properly, is not a symbolic link and is in the same filesystem as root.

I've noticed that when I have the system set for local time it reports a time that is really GMT.

Everything worked fine until the last time I updated (debian/testing).

	thanks,
		ray