RE: firefox - how to change menu font

Yes, it is. Firefox uses gtk toolkit which uses .gtkrc* (like .gtkrc-2.0) config files. One way is to manually create this file or in KDE you can install gtk-themes-qt or something like this to force gtk apps to use the KDE theme or fonts.

Another thing I had to adjust to get rid of huge fonts was to change display resolution in Firefox's settins from 75 DPI to "Use system settings".

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Jollans [mailto:tjollans@jollybox.de]
Sent: Monday, January 02, 2006 11:12 AM
To: Debian-User
Subject: Re: firefox - how to change menu font

LeVA wrote:

>Hi!
>
>Is it possible to change firefox's (1.5) font, which is used to display it's
>menus and dialog windows?
>Thanks!
>
>Daniel

I don't think so. A while ago I filed this as a bug in mozilla-firefox.
(1.0.7 then) I got no response I am aware of.
it's bug #326270. I am not currently aware of its status, but it would
certainly help if you submitted further information of this bug. (This
bug should also be moved to package "firefox" I believe. I do not
currently use debian, so I'm not sure.)