Re: TV-out on laptop ATI

For those interested in the solution, the version of xserver-xorg from experimental works perfectly.

Regards,
Bruno.

On 12/10/05, Bruno Diniz <bruno.diniz@gmail.com> wrote:
I've done that with no success. I think the problem is that newer versions of Xorg and Xfree86 have a buggy support for my radeon card (mobility U1).

Thanks anyway,

Bruno.

On 12/8/05, Robert Michel < news@robertmichel.de> wrote:
Salve Bruno!

On Mon, 05 Dec 2005, Bruno Diniz wrote:
> I have a Presario 2100 laptop with a ATI graphics card. The lspci
> description of the card is below:
> Sometime ago, I used to have TV-out working with X from Xfree86, the dri
> trunk patches applied and atitvout package. Now I can't make it work. Do you
> know any solution for this problem?
S-VHS?
Not for shure, but I know that some Compaq/HP laptops need to have a
cable connect at boottime.

Good luck,
rob

--