Re: reply to list (mailing list) in thunderbird?

Mike McCarty wrote:

So, I live with the way things are here, given that I like to
have a calm life reasonably free of flame wars, though I also
find using this mail list somewhat of a chore with Thunderbird.

Perhaps one good effect of this is that I am encouraged to
send messages only when I really want to, because it is such
a PITA to send them here.

I use Thunderbird and find it easy to choose "Reply All" and the remove the other user(s) from the To:/CC: list.

Paul Scott