Re: using two graphics cards in one machine

Brent Clark wrote:
Hi all

Does anyone know if its possible to have two different vendor graphics card in one machine.

The one is an old Voodoo 3 pci card, and the other is Intel Corp. 82845G/GL[Brookdale-G]/GE

If anyone has any tips / advice or link on how to does this, I would be most grateful.

I have AGP TNT2 and PCI MX-440, run a monitor on each, with nVidia binary driver, also 2 mice and 2 keyboards to go with each.