Re: mozilla-player for firefox 1.4...

On 12/3/05, Bill Moseley <moseley@hank.org> wrote:
> Isn't anyone using Deer Park?

I'd installed it a couple of days ago, and was pretty happy with its
performance, other than a few extensions that still hadn't been
updated.  I couldn't get java working, though, which is a show-stopper
for me (I'm addicted to online su doku), so I down-graded.  Screwed up
my flashblock extension, so now I'm waiting for flashblock.mozdev.org
to become available again to re-download the old version.

At least I have Cookie Culler and Diggler again, though.

--
Michael A. Marsh
http://www.umiacs.umd.edu/~mmarsh