Re: using two graphics cards in one machine

On Sat, Dec 03, 2005 at 09:47:55AM +0200, Brent Clark wrote:
> Hi all
>
> Does anyone know if its possible to have two different vendor graphics card in
> one machine.
>
> The one is an old Voodoo 3 pci card, and the other is Intel Corp.
> 82845G/GL[Brookdale-G]/GE
>
> If anyone has any tips / advice or link on how to does this, I would be most
> grateful.

I don't have experience with this in Debian.  However, my workstation at
school, running SUSE 9.3 Pro, has two different video cards and YaST was
able to automatically set them up in a dual-head configuration.  I can't
imagine that it would be too difficult.

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sanchez