mouse wheel behavior in KDE 3.4

Hello,

I recently upgraded to KDE 3.4 in testing and it seems like the mouse wheel
behavior is different. Now, when I place the mouse over an application button
on the KDE panel and I turn the wheel, it switches **berween** applications.

Before, it used to switch between the different windows of the **same**
application.

I liked it better before and I want to go back to that behavior but I cannot
find a setting in the Desktop Manager, and google shows nothing.

Suggestions?

Thanks.

--
Alexandru Cabuz
Doctoral Student

--- Please no Word or Powerpoint attachments.
Send plain text, rich text format, html, or pdf instead.