Re: Debian 1.3.1 (Bo) ISO files

On Mon, 2005-28-11 at 21:06 +0100, Manou J.M. Eifes wrote:
> I only want to know, if there is someone who has a backup of the old Debian
> 1.3.1 ISO files (binary and source). I need it for an intern backup server
> for old Debian distributions.
>
> Greetings,
> Manou

I went digging - I knew I had my first successful Linux install with
Debian GNU/Linux 1.3.1 - I've put images of the InfoMagic Linux
Developer's Resource (grammatically, that should be Developers' - as
there is more than one involved) from August 1987 on my ftp server:

	ftp://hosehead.dyndns.org/pub/InfoMagic*

and the server does support anonymous ftp. The bulk of it is GPL or
other free licenses, but there may be a file or two on each iso that is
actually under All Rights Reserved copyright InfoMagic - I emailed
InfoMagic to double check that, but no response and their website now is
only a placeholder.

This is a DSL service on the box, so please be kind on your bandwidth
draw.
--
Mark L. Kahnt
Snail: 50 William St, Apt 2B, Kingston ON K7L 2C4