Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2005 3:56 PM
Subject: Re: [Familiar] Pitfalls

Hi,
I just got an Ipaq bought on Ebay. I thought it would be an Ipaq H5500
since that is what was listed but when I checked the Model ID of the device
it says hp Ipaq h5555. As you can guess this is very unfamiliar (Pun
intended) territory for me. Is there any major difference between following
the instruction to install familiar on the handheld.org website for h5400
and for h5555. I am currently reading the website but any input from someone
who has done it before would be highly appreciated. By the way thanks for
the info Eric. I will definitly upgrade any drivers for the hardware and
double check on the WPA thingy. Thanks
Amish

----- Original Message ----- From: "Erik Hovland" <erik@hovland.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2005 1:39 PM