Re: where should i report this error

scottybwoy:

> Current Minimal Requirements
> ============================
>
> Upgrade to at *least* these software revisions before thinking you've
> encountered a bug!
> o  Gnu C                  2.95.3                  # gcc --version
[...]
> o  reiserfsprogs          3.6.3                   # reiserfsck -V 2>&1|
[...]
> And as I am actually using ReiserFS went to see which version I have.
> Currently the latest version 3.6.19, and have checked under unstable
> and testing and this is the most current version not 3.6.3 as stated
> in the documentation.

I think you misunderstood the instructions or the version numbers.
3.6.3 is older than 3.6.19. The document says you need at least version
3.6.3 which is satisfied by 3.6.19 just fine. There is no implication
that 3.6.3 is the most current available version.

J.
--
I have never been happier than I am now; a fact which depresses me
immensely.