Unidentified subject!

from: support@idann.com
subject: idann

WELCOME to www.iDann.org

iDann LTD is one of a licensed company and providing trust, corporate and financial services. The principals of the company and its advisors have extensive knowledge of all types of offshore services.

iDann is affiliated with and supported by a network of experts worldwide including US tax and corporate attorneys and CPA's.

iDann invites inquiry and questions regarding our services through email from our contact section of this website. iDann will arrange a no cost support request. All inquiries are treated in strictest confidence as per our Terms/Privacy policy. Our services are very extensive as you will understand by reviewing the Offers section of this website.

We offer many investment plans, which will substantially increase your income.

Receive 360% - 400% of your investment in 120 days.

We accept e-Gold, Wire Transfer, e-Bullion, Pecunix, eeeCurrency.

www.iDann.org
Copyright @ 2005