forwarding DNS

I have a DNS server that I want to move to a co-location facility. The co-lo
facility has a different ip address and I need to reduce the downtime of my
DNS server to a minimum. I am going to look into using iptables on another
server we have here that will not be moving to forward all traffic for that
IP address to the new IP address until the new ip address can properly
propagate across the net.

I will also need to forward http, ssh and a couple of other ports that we
use. that is why I am looking to simply forward all traffic to the new ip.

Does anyone have any other ideas? I am sure there is an easier or better way
to do this.

Tony