Re: How to use old CPUs (Not Debian Specific)

Duncan Anderson wrote:

I agree with Rob. Obviously 200 dollars is a neglibible sum if you live in the "first world", but spare a thought for people in places where a P1 with a 1GB hd is something amazing, even with Win98 on it. (Preferably something like Debian 2.1, though.)

I do live in the "first world" but I just maxed out a credit card while moving cross-country, I am unemployed, I have a 4 year old daughter and my wife's salary as a librarian does NOT cover the bills. Virtually ANY outlay is too much at this time.

--
Marc Shapiro
mshapiro_42@yahoo.com