Re: Where did the diskusage increase?

--- John Plate <plate@ache.dk> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I'm looking for a tool that can tell where diskusage has increased
> since last time the tool was run.
>
> Does such a tool exist?

This may be a 'sledgehammer to crack a nut' solution, but I use munin
to monitor various things, including disk space.  There is also mrtg,
which does much the same thing.  Both display the results through a web
frontend.

Mind you, now re-reading your question I think you really want to find
specific directories where disk usage has changed rather thank total
disk usagg.  I suspect that you could do this with either munin or mrtg
but it would require some hacking of the plugins.

Bye,

Joe