Re: how to exit from fullscreen vncviewer

kamaraju kusumanchi wrote:

> Malcolm Lalkaka wrote:
>
>> Did you try pressing F8 again?
>>

> Please bottom post to messages.
>
> I tried F8 again in the full screen session and nothing happens. The
> pop up menu does not appear when I am in the full screen mode.

I just tried F8 here (also in KDE), and it worked to bring up the pop-up
menu. If it doesn't work for you, you can use the grabKeyboard option
when invoking xtightvncviewer (I don't know if it's the same for the
plain [x]vncviewer).

Also, earlier I had suggested Ctrl-Alt-F7; nope; I must've been
confusing VNC with VMWare. Sorry.

--
Kent West
Technology Support