Re: Keeping a closet cool (was Re: IDE controller card recommendation)

Ron Johnson said:
> On Tue, 4 Oct 2005 15:19:32 -0500 (CDT)
> "Josh Battles" <josh.lists@omg-stfu.com> wrote:
>
>> TreeBoy said:
>> > On Tuesday 04 Oct 2005 19:39, Josh Battles wrote:
> [snip]
>>
>> LOL, It added less than $10/monthly onto my bill.
>>
>> Suprisingly, noise isn't too bad.  The cable internet line comes
>> into my condo in my front hall closet, so that's where my router
>> and server reside. They're out of the way and the closet door
>> keeps the noise inside.
>
> How do you ensure that cool fresh air circulates in and hot air
> flows out?

I don't really, but the door has some louvers on the bottom half and there's
a 2" gap under the door...  I should probably put some sort of fan in there
too but I'm lazy and it's run fine for over 6 months now.

--
- Josh
www.omg-stfu.com