Mounting a FTP over SSL share

Hi linux-users,

I'm running debian sarge stable and I try to mount a network share
which is offered to me as the following type:

"FTP over SSL with normal login and explicit password - passive FTP"

Can somone tell me if and how I can mount such a share?

I know that it could be mounted under WinDoze with filezilla and the
upper given parameters - but using ith without MS would be better.

I hope, someone can help me. I already tested lufs (sshfs) and it did
not work. I know, that the port to connect to is 21 - with is regular
ftp - but it is used with an "implicit" SSL tunnel.

Okay, hoping for answer.

Greets,

Barry1