MLB PLAYOFF PACKAGE!

Title: E-mail message content
 The baseball playoffs are here and at Lock and Win that means BIG MONEY! As our loyal fans know from past years we give out MLB playoff plays as our DAILY LOCK throughout the playoffs here and there but thats only for one game, if you want every pick from every game we can give it to you all here with one LOW PRICE! Thats right you get one pick from every MLB Playoff game that is played throughout the WORLD SERIES! The only people who have access to these plays are our yearly members as they get every play we release all year long! But don't worry you can get these plays too for one low price if you buy our MLB PLAYOFF PACKAGE! Sign up today and let the winning starts on Tuesday and continue all through October!

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail message and any files transmitted with it are intended for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed and may contain information that is privileged, proprietary and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail message immediately.

--- Sent by UNREGISTERED VERSION of Atomic Mail Sender.
Please register to remove this message.