tin autoconfiguration

I whant to use tin to extrat the news from my favorite newsgroups and send them to me via an e-mail address. How should i write the configurations files? I read the man pages but i didn't find the exact structure of files that contains:
- username and  password requaried for autentification on the newsgroup
- e-mail addres where should the news be submited
- groups where the email should be downloaded
- directory used for download

Thank you in advice.

--

George Petre