Re: Your notice in Internet.

At present I have something new METOZ about. This  enclosure is clean. It is a  new kind of energy.
In  my elaboration METOZ about,  no one is able to find even small mistake.  Please  have a look  on
"supplement". Perhaps  METOZ   is  a  duplicating    machine  of  a  clean  energy???.  In METOZ is
involved Pascal's law. " The total amount of energy is unchanged." It is not  truth.
  If you should have any additional questions or cann't connect to the site do not  hesitate to
contact me direct:
Zygmunt Orłowski
metozor@wp.pl