Re: call for a vote -- should debian-user mailing list replies go to author or to list?

Brian Kimball wrote:

Wulfy wrote:

I have had some ideas from this thread. It should not be difficult to make e-mail clients have 4 buttons: Reply-To-Sender, Reply-To-List, Reply-To-All and Forward. Mozilla clients would only need a small change in the xul. Unfortunately, I don't program xul...

Alan also had something to say about wannabe programmers. They mean well, but their comments are noise, not signal. Code is more valuable than opinion.
I didn't say I'm not a programmer... just that I don't program xul. Do you program in all possible languages?

Go take your passion and apply it towards finishing your Debian install. Close mozilla mail and open a bash prompt.

I also didn't say my Debian install was unfinished. Just unusable as my computer is dying. I'm working on getting a newer one.

--
Blessings

Wulfmann

Wulf Credo:
Respect the elders. Teach the young. Co-operate with the pack. Play when you can. Hunt when you must. Rest in between.