Large Mailbox POP3 server required

I have a mailbox that from time to time, grows to about 600Mb over night, I'm currently using popa3d. With popa3d once the mailbox grows beyond 100Mb it refuses to allow downloading of the messages. I then have to use mutt to copy the files around and get the mailbox back under 100MB. I'm looking for a POP3 server that would allow me to download more the 100MB mailbox, if had a look on the internet for other POP3 servers, but none seem to mention if they have a maximum mailbox size limitation. If anyone knows of a good POP3 server that would allow to to collect large mailboxes that would be great.

Many thanks

Gabe