I tought I downloaded etch...

I have come across a weird problem:

I wanted to download the latest weekly snapshot of testing/etch with
jigdo, because I want to install it on my girlfriend's computer. I
have already used jigdo to download testing when I decided to switch
to debian, so I have some confidence with it.

I followed the links from this page: http://www.debian.org/CD/jigdo-cd/
and used this .jigdo file:
http://cdimage.debian.org/pub/cdimage-testing/dvd/jigdo-area/i386/debian-31r0a-i386-binary-1.jigdo
then I waited to the download to complete and burned the iso to dvd.

Just for an excess of confidence, typical of me, I compared the disc I
created with a Sarge (3.1r0a) dvd I got with an Italian Linux magazine
and it turns out they're identical! So it looks like I downloaded
Sarge when I was supposed to d/load the last snapshot of Etch.

Did I miss something? Is it possible that the .jigdo files for testing
snapshots point to stable  instead? I am confused and I'd really like
to know how to get a copy of Etch (with or without jigdo).

Thanks!
--
Piero Piutti