Re: choosing default web browser in mutt

[03/08/2005 -- 19:34u] Clive Menzies:

> The mutt manual refers to adding:
> macro index \cb |urlview\n
> macro pager \cb |urlview\n
> to the .muttrc file but this has no noticeable effect.

It should make up a list of URLs contained in the message, each of which
you can view with the default browser by hitting enter. It won't make
any difference for text/html mails, of course.

Maybe this comes in helpful: www.debian-administration.org/articles/75 .

> There appears to be no overall system mutt configuration file and
> frankly, I'm stumped.

The overall system mutt config file would be /etc/Muttrc, I guess...?

Cheers,
Tom

--
keys: http://tmp.verbreyt.be/files/ (abwaerts.asc & verbreyt.asc)