Re: mozilla-thunderbird is not starting

kamaraju kusumanchi wrote:

I upgraded my unstable box yesterday and mozilla-thunderbird has
stopped working. The thunderbird window does not come up. It used to
work fine before upgrading. Just wondering

1) if any one is having the same problem?
2) Know a way to fix this?

Here is the strace output. I do not know what other information would
be needed to track the problem. I can provide any other info if
required.

$uname -a
Linux kusumanchi 2.6.12-1-686-smp #1 SMP Wed Jul 20 22:42:26 UTC 2005
i686 GNU/Linux
Dont know why but when I rebooted the laptop, thunderbird started working fine.

raju

--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi
Graduate Student, MAE