Re: I am getting angry at debian mailing list.

Paul Johnson writes:
> I didn't include a signature...

Your message includes a pgp signature.

> ...the instructions are after sig-dashes.

And also after the pgp signature.  Here's what arrived in my mailbox
(less headers):

   --nextPart1835470.bc5PY1SvQN

   On Tuesday 02 August 2005 08:58 am, Xinjiang Lu wrote:
   > because I just couldn't get out.
   > What's good if you can't get in and out freely?
   > I have struggled and asked around for help to unsubscribe from this
   > list for a while. A few helps from some kind users but not from the
   > list master.

   I'm really not sure how to dumb it down any further than the extremely=20
   simple, clear six-year-old-can-do-it instructions at the foot of=20
   every message, including this one.