Re: I am getting angry at debian mailing list.

Dave Ewart wrote:
On Tuesday, 02.08.2005 at 11:58 -0400, Xinjiang Lu wrote:

because I just couldn't get out.
What's good if you can't get in and out freely?
I have struggled and asked around for help to unsubscribe from this list for a while. A few helps from some kind users but not from the list master.

SOS!! HELP!!

Really appreciate YOUR HELP!!

At the end of EVERY message sent to the list is the following text: