Re: maildrop + recompile

bml@bookcellar.com.au wrote:
So I have come to the conclusion that maildrop needs to be recompiled with BerkleyDB support compiled in. I don't however want to have to do this without making sure first that there is a better way (where better is a solution already in debian stable). Any ideas?

In attempting to recompile maildrop I will obviously have to change some config options from the debian default, but I am not sure how to do that. Normally I would pass the config option (in this case "--with-db=db") to the ./configure script, but I am not sure how to do that with debian's dpkg-buildpackage. I have had a look at various docs and man pages but I still have no idea. Any help is appreciated...

Thanks,
Brett